We have pups, Sir Nugget is 7months old and a handsome young man
And we have Miss Gypsy she is 4months old and just gorgeous
They love each other and spend all their time together
Now we’ve always had dogs in our family we’ve had the blessing of loving Bandit, Denim and Boof who are all playing over the Rainbow Bridge together. But having puppies back in the house has me saying things I haven’t said since my children were toddlers!! They include:
* Don’t lick the dishwasher/floor/lounge/windows/me
* This is my food you have your own
* Who left the puddle on the floor?
* Do you have to lay right in the middle of the doorway/floor?
* I can go to the toilet by myself thank you I don’t need an audience!
* Don’t pull his/her tail/ears
* Don’t jump on the lounge
* Get out of the blinds
* No biting each other
* Don’t eat the cat food
* Share the toys, there’s more than one ball!
* In or out stop standing with the door open
* Leave the cat alone, don’t sook to me when she scratches you.
* Get out of the garden……….who ripped up the daisy bushes?
Now I’m sure there are more I say and more to come but you know what just like having kids I wouldn’t swap them for the world.