Things I want to make & will ………………..one day!
- Sprocket pin cushion – pattern has been printed Woohoo DONE you can read about it here
- Emaline Bag – pattern purchased, printed & cut out, fabric arrived today 🙂 – DONE you can read about it here
- No pattern top – love this tutorial
- Chalk board mat – this has been on my list forever!!
- Crochet hook roll up – this would be much better than the jam jar I currently use
- Macaroon Coin Purse – too cute
- Ear bud pouch – perfect for the kids
- Ruffle dress – my own daughter is way to old for this (she is 15) but I have 2 neices thatI think would love one for Christmas
- Tissue Box cover – not the daggy crochet kind 😛
- Air plant chandeleir – thinking our bathroom window
- Felt flash cards – LOVE this idea & will be able to use it in my day job as an Education Assistant
- Rag Quilt – I have never quilted but I love the look of these!!
With plenty more to come when I find the links in my extensive bookmarked pages 😉